Sunday 29 May 2016

5 happy things:: week 2


It's officially half term! Teacher pals around the country rejoice. It's been a hectic and stressful week but here are my happy things.

1. It is half term. I get a whole week where my 5:30am alarm is turned off and I get to wake up naturally. I'm looking forward to a week of coffee shop hopping, lazy days and pub afternoons.

2. One of my students bought me a gift. This seems tiny and silly but I'll miss those guys and they even came to find me for a maths photo - things like that make the stress worth it.

3. Duck sung. Seriously the best starter I've ever had at one of my local restaurants.

4. Pay day. Pay day means I get to buy all the things I've been browsing for the last week without fretting that my money will run out.

5. The sunshine. Some of my colleagues, Johnny and I spent a wonderful hour sitting outside having a cheeky drink on the last day of term and the sun was out. It was a great way to wind down after an incredibly tough 7 week half term.

What made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment