Sunday 5 June 2016

5 happy things:: week 3


Half term has unfortunately reached its inevitable end.. It's been a good one though. Here's my five best bits.

1. I spent a lovely morning with my best friend and her little girl. We've been friends for 20 years and I miss living on each other's doorsteps.

2. Wagamamas. No more needs to be said. We haven't been in so long and our revisit this week was everything I needed.

3. Finding beautiful editions of books I read when I was younger. I'm currently retreading northanger abbey and appreciating it much more than when I first read it.

4. Finding lots of interesting recipes to try. We are home a lot this summer and I'm excited to try out making my own soups and other summery dishes.

5. Birthday plans. My birthday isn't for 3 months but I've already made plans with my family to go to the last night of the proms in the park near our flat. We went last year with friends and I'm looking forward to going with my favourite people.

I hope back to work week has as many high points.

No comments:

Post a Comment